I have decided to pick a flower for each one of my kids, mostly for the girls, and I chose the lilly, orange was my favorite. This will hopefully be something that sticks with her while she grows and can take care of it herself, her own flower. Also, since smell is the strongest scent, we have chosen strawberry rhubarb as her lotion and baby wash she will smell often, straight out of the hospital. In a way it will be the smell I can associate with her the moment she is born, and hopefully remember the moment better everytime I smell it....we shall see how it works out. Only have 13 days left....




4 comments:
So exciting. Sounds like you are doing well. Only 13 days! Or shall I say--Only 13 days? Do you have plans if she doesn't come by her due date? Shall I mention that Claire came 12 days after her "due date". We've heard 2nds come early sometimes so I'm kind of hoping for that.
Hey! I just found your blog and I hope its ok that Im blog stalking you! I hope you are all doing well!
I can't wait to smell strawberry rhubarb! Nola
I'm dying here. What's going on up there!?! We need an update, we need an update! Oh, and good luck!
Post a Comment