Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown
We went to visit friends up in Seattle last weekend. While there we saw the Snoqualmie Falls. It was one of Norahs favorite place, as you can see. She has been able to smile for two weeks now. She will be two months tuesday and is growing so fast.
We had to see the Space Needle....to bad we didn't have time to stop and get out, but it still looked good from the car :) We got to enjoy a bb1 with the Green family as well. And of course all of this was done on a rainy day and without an umbrella, impressive huh.
5 comments:
paul and I went to those falls last aug in 2008 with sam. it was so fun. Norah is so cute smiling...it makes being a mom so worth it to see those smiles.
How is it that both you and Brynley visited Seattle and didn't stop by and say hi to ME?!?! ;) JK, but I do want to make you both feel bad about it, lol. Next time you come, swing by and say hello because I miss my nursing school peeps!
PS, super cute pics! Your daughter is beautiful. And I think I'm coming down to Portland in a month to visit a friend. I'll have to stop by and see this cute baby girl of yours!
Steve and I were a little concerned. I made that first picture bigger and we counted 7 fingers on Norah's right hand! You didn't let us know that Norah was going to be super talented on the piano because she has 7 fingers!!
Yay! I found your blog! It was great seeing you the other night! Norah is adorable! Hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment