Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 cute 4 words only

You can never take too many pictures of your kids, I discovered that the other day, after going months not taking pictures of my cute kids.  Already my little boy has skipped to age 2 years, at least that is how Norah treats him.  When I tell her to do something she tells him in return; eat your vegetables, go poopy in potty, do you want timeout mister, etc.
 And yet she loves to hug, kiss and squish her brother the most.  She seems to enjoy the fact he can't move and she can move his legs and arms for him, he doesn't talk and she can do the talking for him, and that she doesn't have to practice sharing with him.
 Here, after bath, she was generous enough to share her body pillow, even though she was hoping I would put him down so she could roll over him. I caught this picture then had to stop her before she did.
Another thing I love...Norah's fashion sense.  Norah decided to nap in her new boots the other day. I bought them so she would be distracted from my shoes. Too bad those are the only shoes she has now, as she changes shoe sizes every other month. Pink and brown water boots to church are okay right? It is that or the white sandals where her toes are hanging out the front. :)
  MY KIDS ARE SO SPECIAL!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! So cute. I live siblings. There is so special about the bond between an older sibling and their baby. I am glad things are going so well. And enjoy the years before they can start fighting. :)