Monday, January 17, 2011

Gotta See

                                                        
Saw this movie, a miniseries from HBO.  I got it at the library and although very sad at times, so great, especially if you like History.  I never really appreciated this man until I started realizing some of the struggles he and his wife went through.
   Written by David McCullough is a great author of history novels, I am now reading 1776 and feel a greater respect for these founding fathers and this great nation.

4 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Rob and I really liked this movie too.

Brynley said...

I'm getting it from my library. Thanks for the suggestion. Paul will love it. Have you watched Beck recently. I need to teach my kids Chinese. hehehe

Jesika Harmon said...

Robbie and I loved these too! Well done and really helped us appreciate.

sharla_bee said...

We finished thata few months ago! Its so good! We really enjoyed it. I never realized how muc hthey went through.